5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did some digging to compare, and you're more right than I thought, as I was curious to the different spoilers between the Levorg and the Impreza, as they both have different P/Ns, but then I compared the Impreza spoiler to the stock images for Subaru America, and there is a more noticeable difference side-by-side between the two.
View attachment 28246 View attachment 28247

I will say, the Levorg has an interesting spoiler, where rather than a wholly new piece to replace the stock spoiler, it is instead an add-on for the original spoiler on the vehicle.
View attachment 28249
Oh whoa, this is pretty awesome, I would love to see that add-on if its available. I have been looking for a spoiler / spoiler extender, possibly like a duck bill or something. I don't want a huge wing but something to make the back end a little cooler. If you find more information, please let me know!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

This is my exterior mod list.

Foxbeam headlights
Flowseries c light
Flowseries halo
Morimoto mled 2.0 projector
Blacked out reflectors and housing
Ams headlight garnish
Sti lip
Sti side skirt extensions
JDM oem rear spats
Sti spoiler
Syms key hole cover
Syms tail light garnish
Wrapped tail light
Tinted tail light
JDM oem door Handel protectors
20% tint all windows (including windshield)
eBay window rain guards
Custom car grill mesh grill
Nameless quad tip
BBS sr 18x8+48 225 40 18
BMW floating center caps
Rokblock mudflaps
Underglow

·
Registered
Impreza sport 2.0i-L eyesight (Applied A, Japanese spec.)
16 Posts
Oh whoa, this is pretty awesome, I would love to see that add-on if its available. I have been looking for a spoiler / spoiler extender, possibly like a duck bill or something. I don't want a huge wing but something to make the back end a little cooler. If you find more information, please let me know!
How about a rear roof spoiler like this? (From SUBARU XV 'GT edition' parts)
Wheel Sky Vehicle Car Tire

Sky Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Or
add-on rear wing by SYMS
GTインプレッサ/XV リヤウイング | Syms Racing Team
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Here is my white hatch with front lip, Ez lip side skirts, rear canards/spatz, window visors, rallyarmor mudflaps, custom fog lights, blacked out wings on grill, and beamtech led headlight bulbs.

I installed limited headlights now but it's not shown in that picture. I also broke that lip so I went back to the ez front lip.

White is beautiful and I believe you can make it as nice as any other color. Can't go wrong!
What is the front lip that broke? I like that one

21 - 25 of 25 Posts