5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I don't like the fact my 2017 Forester had a bigger engine, was quicker, was bigger, had bigger wheels, yet got almost the same mileage as my Impreza. No regrets as I like the handling of my Impreza, but it should've had the 2.5.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Radio controls suck. You can change stations well enough from the steering wheel but you can't turn the radio on or off from the steering wheel. Setting stations are touchy and iffy.

·
Registered
2021 2.0i-S Hatchback
8 Posts
I took delivery of my new Impreza just a few days ago.
I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't like it. Its fabulous, except for 2 VERY annoying things.
1) The "Stop/Start" function isn't able to be permanently disabled. It can be switched off each time the car is started, but not completely.
2) The radio ALWAYS comes on whenever you restart after its been fully switched off.
But these two things pale by comparison with the multitude of neat things this car has to offer.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I took delivery of my new Impreza just a few days ago.
I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't like it. Its fabulous, except for 2 VERY annoying things.
1) The "Stop/Start" function isn't able to be permanently disabled. It can be switched off each time the car is started, but not completely.
2) The radio ALWAYS comes on whenever you restart after its been fully switched off.
But these two things pale by comparison with the multitude of neat things this car has to offer.
There's an aftermarket plug in module out there that fixes the first issue with stop/start.

It's from the US and works out at ~A$200 delivered here in Australia....

·
Registered
2021 2.0i-S Hatchback
8 Posts
Nevyn72,
That's interesting....can you give me some more details or point me in its direction please?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nevyn72,
That's interesting....can you give me some more details or point me in its direction please?
Here's a link.
You want the Crosstrek version...
(Disclaimer: I don't have one but someone in Australia on Whirlpool forums apparently got one and it works, YMMV)

101 - 107 of 107 Posts