5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, first post here. I have a 2017 hatch and I'm wondering if anyone is running wheel adaptors and what thickness adaptor do you are running? I have a set of VW wheels I would like to get on my Impreza. I'm running a 17x225 tire and wondering if I can get away running a 15-25 mm adaptor or will I run into fitment issues?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Why would you be considering spacers? Subaru wheels have more offset than just about any other car brand, and it would be needed only if you were trying to fit those wheels the other way around. No VW wheel has as much offset as your Subaru requires that I've ever seen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why would you be considering spacers? Subaru wheels have more offset than just about any other car brand, and it would be needed only if you were trying to fit those wheels the other way around. No VW wheel has as much offset as your Subaru requires that I've ever seen.
Should have mentioned the wheels have a different bolt pattern to the hubs. Hubs are 5x100 wheels are 5x112, my bad! Iv found adaptors from 15mm-25+mm. Thinking now (seems to be new to me) I'm not sure the offset on the vw wheels but the are a stock vw wheel, so nothing crazy. Here's the wheels I'm looking to install.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts