5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

Wheel spacers

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  subi build 
#1 ·
I'm looking for some wheel spacers to fit onto my 2017 Premium impreza hatchback. i'm finding a lot of WRX ones but having trouble finding some that clearly state they'll fit on my 2017 impreza. can anyone point me in the right direction or let me know if they're interchangeable for the spacers. not going to space it a lot at all just very slightly to make the fitment better

#2 ·
wheel spacers depend on how much of a spacer you want. if you want to space it more then 10mm, you will need longer wheel studs. stock studs are about 55mm i think, and APR studs are 2 lengths, either 65mm i think and then like a 72mm. the 72 mm one will need a open lugnut most likley. the bolt pattern is 5x100 and if you want to space it like an inch, then there are spacers that are hub centric and come with lug nuts. many places sell ones that fit and can find them at Primitive racing, H and R preformance. im pretty sure rally sport direct has. and a bunch of other rally brands will carry something for this car. it is not recommended to stack spacers. and remember, these are something thats going on your wheels and if they break can cause serious problems, so i wouldnt just go on amazon and but a china universal one. but yeah thats pretty much all the info you would need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.