5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR VEHICLES THEN?

We discuss many car related (and some not car related) topics at EBC HQ and today We were discussing where We all keep our vehicles.

Some of our team keep them outside their house, some keep their projects in barns but most keep them in a garage so this made me think, Where do you keep yours?

We want you to join in, and show us photographs of your garage or storage space, whether this is a simple gated area or a full 'race garage' style setup.....

We will send out a couple of free EBC Brakes gifts to one randomly selected participant.

Our 'Garage' is the EBC Centre Of Excellence (C of E) and below is two photos showing you some of what it looks like......

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,413 Posts
I have a garage that is double deep on one side. I typically drive my Miata in the Summer so I store my Impreza in front of it.

In this pic the Miata is in front of my Impreza, but I always park my cars in the garage!

·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a garage that is double deep on one side. I typically drive my Miata in the Summer so I store my Impreza in front of it.

View attachment 25433

In this pic the Miata is in front of my Impreza, but I always park my cars in the garage!

View attachment 25434
Thanks for sharing, always interesting to see where people keep their cars and how they manage to utilise certain spaces.

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,413 Posts
What bugs me is when I see cars parked outside of a garage because it has so much junk in there they can't fit the car :( A garage is so much better for you car in general. Also, you are more likely to check the tires and oil when it's inside.

·
Administrator
787 Posts
What bugs me is when I see cars parked outside of a garage because it has so much junk in there they can't fit the car :( A garage is so much better for you car in general. Also, you are more likely to check the tires and oil when it's inside.
I live in a neighborhood where 95% of the homes have a 2-car garage. Of that 95% I'd say only 15% use the garage for both their cars. I don't get it.

·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I get you..
In the UK, a lot of garages (on older properties) were built in the days of smaller cars, and you would struggle to fit a modern car into them, many newer homes are now built with no garage and even no parking spaces. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2017 Toyota 86, 2020 Impreza
73 Posts
I just moved into a new place with the fiance and currently both cars sit in the driveway. the garage is single car sized with enough room to do wheels and tires inside.
Happily it will fit three cars long and is not angled weird(I wish it was double car wide) which gives me options. I recently swapped a set of Bilsteins B6s onto my 86 parked in the laneway.

·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just moved into a new place with the fiance and currently both cars sit in the driveway. the garage is single car sized with enough room to do wheels and tires inside.
Happily it will fit three cars long and is not angled weird(I wish it was double car wide) which gives me options. I recently swapped a set of Bilsteins B6s onto my 86 parked in the laneway.

Great to even have a driveway for three cars, lucky in the UK to find a driveway for two! Thanks for participating.

·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

View attachment 25433

View attachment 25434
Send me a PM and I will send you an EBC free gift, thanks for joining in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts