5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new rally armor mud flaps. I was going to post pics and it keeps telling me I don't have permission to post any pics

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So when I originally joined I was able to post pics but now I can't ?

That seems ridiculous

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just saying I don't have permission. I did resize . Also tried to post links to my Photobucket so I would not have to load them . But same thing . I don't have permission to post links or photos . I also went to post about a month ago the installation of the fumoto oil change valve on my car . Told me the once it was reviewed by site mods it would post . Never heard anything back and never posted

·
Registered
730 Posts
Just saying I don't have permission. I did resize . Also tried to post links to my Photobucket so I would not have to load them . But same thing . I don't have permission to post links or photos . I also went to post about a month ago the installation of the fumoto oil change valve on my car . Told me the once it was reviewed by site mods it would post . Never heard anything back and never posted
I just reviewed the post "first oil change Fumoto oil valve install", so you should be able to view those images in your post now. Try uploading images again to your mudflap post & let me know the result.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you . I will try reposting in a bit . At work right now . But I will try with in the hour

1 - 9 of 9 Posts