5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I provided the lift kit. They asked which kit I was going to have them install and the agreed the ADF kit was nice. Some kits they wouldn't be willing to install.
Hi NoSlushbox4Me, did you buy the anti-wobble insert? I just placed my order for the same kit and came across the anti-wobble insert and wonder if it is necessary and wonder what is your take on this. Thank you in advance for your advice.

·
Registered
811 Posts
ADF didn't have an anti-wobble kit offered when I got my lift kit. It looks like it's only offered for CVT. I have manual transmission. I don't know well it works, but I would be cautious picking the firmer one that they say increases noise in the car. There definitely are some aftermarket items that can add some harsh sounds inside the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ADF didn't have an anti-wobble kit offered when I got my lift kit. It looks like it's only offered for CVT. I have manual transmission. I don't know well it works, but I would be cautious picking the firmer one that they say increases noise in the car. There definitely are some aftermarket items that can add some harsh sounds inside the car.
Thank you NoSlushbox4Me, new at understanding how lift kit works and about lifting my car. Lifting my car to help with ground clearance ultimately and came across this anti-wobble insert at ADF checkout... have a CVT, hence will do more research to understand if this insert is really needed. Thank you for your advice again.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts