5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've been toying with the idea of going with the HoldUp. I see the Bruins frame/Mass plate, where are you riding? I recently picked up a FS myself after a year of doing nothing but road cycling.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looking good! I was thinking about putting the rack on the Impreza, but now that the kids are riding, too, it makes more sense to bring the bikes with the van, lol.

Reactions: Jamoo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been toying with the idea of going with the HoldUp. I see the Bruins frame/Mass plate, where are you riding? I recently picked up a FS myself after a year of doing nothing but road cycling. View attachment 22339
Holdup Evo is amazing and very robust. It can hold bikes pretty stable while an aggressive drive. You have a dope car and bike 👌 I have a new bike now, 2017 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert and she cruises amazing too. That is correct, I am from Massachusetts and there are a lot of good trails around here - Very flowy, techy, and rocky. I usually ride at those trails in the northern and south shore areas in Massachusetts. I would go on MTB trips at VT, NH, and Maine every weekend during the summertime for a better adventure. Which state are you from?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Holdup Evo is amazing and very robust. It can hold bikes pretty stable while an aggressive drive. You have a dope car and bike 👌 I have a new bike now, 2017 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert and she cruises amazing too. That is correct, I am from Massachusetts and there are a lot of good trails around here - Very flowy, techy, and rocky. I usually ride at those trails in the northern and south shore areas in Massachusetts. I would go on MTB trips at VT, NH, and Maine every weekend during the summertime for a better adventure. Which state are you from?
I have a full Yakima roof system for my Impreza (which I've had for more than a decade), but I'm getting to the age where hoisting everything up into the air is becoming more difficult. So, here's my question; how much does an entire hitch system like yours cost?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts