5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was quick! Ordered May 27 with expected delivery date on or before July 10. Keep in mind that we placed the order over a holiday weekend which, I'm sure, delayed things by a few days.

Anyway, we received an email from Subaru overnight. I wasn't aware that there was an automated update process. I'd previously posted on another Subaru message board and was told that you obtained the VIN number from the dealer and then pestered Subaru corporate for status changes.

Is this something new?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! I wish my order went that smoothly. I've been pestering the dealer who just told me my order was delayed and expected in July and I ordered on April 8. I haven't gotten anything about my car from Subaru

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on your purchase! I wish my order went that smoothly. I've been pestering the dealer who just told me my order was delayed and expected in July and I ordered on April 8. I haven't gotten anything about my car from Subaru
What did you order? WRX? Limited?

We simply opted for a fully loaded Premium (Eyesight, speaker upgrade, etc.) Perhaps there are more of those coming off the production line than any other trim level, thus quicker turn around.

Still, over two months with no update doesn't sound right for car made in Indiana. We also custom ordered our Volvo and it arrived in 8 weeks, including a trip across the Atlantic.

·
Registered
81 Posts
What did you order? WRX? Limited?

We simply opted for a fully loaded Premium (Eyesight, speaker upgrade, etc.) Perhaps there are more of those coming off the production line than any other trim level, thus quicker turn around.

Still, over two months with no update doesn't sound right for car made in Indiana. We also custom ordered our Volvo and it arrived in 8 weeks, including a trip across the Atlantic.
I ordered the Sport with moonroof, speakers, blind spot/back up alert. I didn't think it would take this long either, especially since it seems like the sport gets bought frequently. I plan on going in this weekend and/or calling Subaru to find my order
This is my first time buying a car so it's all new to me haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts