5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
No they are STR wheels that fit our cars you can order them through the Dealer under STi options.

·
Registered
'21 Sport Hatch CVT Ocean Blue Pearl
23 Posts
Realized after taking this I should have turned the driver side wheel for a better view. Oh well.

My model came with a lot of the options like the body side molding, door edge guard, weathertech mats.

I've already added the red lugs (w/ locking bolt), rebadge with carbon red star vinyl (front, rear, steering wheel), Rallyarmor (fitted ones for 17+ Impreza) and added the rain deflectors. Also added a Borla to the back which has really given the car some nice personality on the sound, without making me worry I will wake the neighbors (plus no droning when at a nice cruising RPM).

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,131 Posts
Put mine away for a little while, the weather has turned nice so it's Miata time. Fresh wash and on the battery tender. Helps keep the miles off the Impreza.

Shhh, it's sleeping...

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza Sport MT
17 Posts
That lip and the rear spoiiler look to be Subaru STI parts (the lip has the little STi logo on the middle)...

You da best ma bro, thank you for the input. I've always thought they got parts for Imprezas I just never took the time to look hahaha!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
You da best ma bro, thank you for the input. I've always thought they got parts for Imprezas I just never took the time to look hahaha!!!
NP man. Take time to look around for those parts if you're serious about getting it. Different sites have that same OEM part and even different dealers you can order the part from have different prices.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts