5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

101 - 120 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Impreza cvt base sedan w//ES
128 Posts
She personalized the car. I did the red subispeed overlay yesterday, today she stuck an Anberlin decal on the car. It's her car now (even though it's also my favorite band)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I really don't like sedans but man do Impreza sedans look nice.

My girlfriend would love that car since it's the perfect shade of blue she always rocks on her cars.

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
249 Posts
felt cute idk

Reactions: ColdCaliber

·
Registered
2020 Sport hatchback manual - Baltimore, MD
49 Posts
Really like that debadge except for SPORT.
Yeah, I was gonna paint/cover the red stripe on the badge to tie in the color scheme based off my '87 Specialized. I've liked it less and less with the hatch being so blank; it's gonna come off during a slow day at work where I can park it in the heated bay.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Washed it. Can you tell where my daughter hit the garage wall? :(
Will fix it when it warms up this weekend.

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
249 Posts
Took it up north!

·
Registered
407 Posts

Just a pic from this afternoon, returning from X-C skiing during the nor'easter. My skis and poles are on the roof holders, and you can see the block heater plug on the lower grill. I've got my winter Altimax 16" tires mounted on circa 2002 Outback rims (the stock 18" wheels are safely stored for the winter).

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,131 Posts
This happened yesterday. I got my Impreza in July 2019 but between driving my old Miata during the summer and the pandemic, my driving has been on the minimal side. Last month was the first time in my life I've changed my oil because it hasn't been changed in a year. I had only put about 4,300 miles (6920 km) on the oil!

·
Registered
128 Posts

Multirant morning. Took daughter’s car to run some errands. Gas is at $2.80/gal for regular 😡 and she can’t keep her car clean! The hoarder gene runs strong! At least I gave her car a bath so it’s no longer salty gray. The body shop did an awesome job, you can’t tell she was in a crash. I can’t help how messy the interior is. Girls and cars I guess 🤦🏻‍♂️ also got an email from the dealership that she should be at 6k miles or 6 months and it’s time for an oil change. 😂 she’s at 10k miles and I’ll do oil change number 2 soon when I take the snow tires off. For someone with no job, she sure racks up alot of miles. Also people don’t know how to drive towards the sun. I’ll wait for nightfall before I go gas up my car. Then I’ll complain about the cost of premium gas.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza Sport MT
17 Posts
I was down the street at the shops a little while ago, Regular is A$1.61/litre.
This equates to US$4.69/gal... Suck it up princess! :rolleyes:
Lucky for you guys.. cost of gas in hawaii can be ridiculous.. I'm sure that it's about almost 3.50/gal for reg and almost 4.30/gal for prem.. depending on the gas station.

·
Registered
2017 Toyota 86, 2020 Impreza
71 Posts
Regular right now is $1.20/L. I run 94 in the 86 which is around 1.45/l.

Regular equal to 4.23 per gallon
Premium is 5.48 per gallon.
It's only getting worse :(. I expect regular to shoot up twenty cents before the end of the year.

101 - 120 of 137 Posts