5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

121 - 140 of 141 Posts

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Once a month or so I get my car professionally detailed at a local detailing shop. They do really great work and always make the car look better than showroom new. Just some pics from my last appointment.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey whats up guys!

Hi I just joined and I'd like to share my 2018 Impreza sport hatch.
What I've done on it so far: Nameless 5" axleback exhaust, BC Racing coilovers extreme low, and subaru window deflectors. As far as the wheel gap its about two fingers in the front and one finger in the back.

Attachments

·
Banned
417 Posts
Only had it 4 days and haven't had an opportunity to select more picturesque angles and surroundings.

But I will, I know of several. WV is like that. :) It looks like just a white car until you see it up close... then the Crystal White Pearl becomes mesmerizingly beautiful. I love it. I'm also thrilled that the roof rails are a matt silver which blend into the form instad of looking like they do black, drawing attention to their utility and spoiling the lines.

7E+QtcBWTYm7VfQN5UH5Tg.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's mine! A 2019 5-door base model. I've had it for just over 8 months. Still no mods, aside from emblem overlays, but it's taken me lots of great places so far ? I love it.
MVIMG_20191026_115922.jpg
IMG_20191013_181801.jpg
IMG_20191102_092105.jpg

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sehr schön auto

121 - 140 of 141 Posts